Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
272
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
271 :D
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
272
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
273
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
274
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
275
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
276
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 403
Reviews 52
(last time i was here it was in the negatives.)

277
silliness is my specialty. :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
278
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
279
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 835
Reviews 76
(Are we just counting everywhere?)
280
bleh?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
281
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
282
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
283
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
284
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne