Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
151
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
153
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
154
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
157

Spoiler
AH! aviiii! Nate ominously liked your post.... :0 this feels foreboding
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
158
Spoiler
Nate, the fear is settling in... I am quite shook...




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
159
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
161
Spoiler
i feel like once we reach 199, he's gonna come in and zero it o.o
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
162
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
164
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad



Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon