Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Count up until a Mod zeroes it
1052 posts
1
...
43
,
44
,
45
,
46
,
47
,
48
,
49
...
71
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Feb 25, 2025 3:10 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Feb 25, 2025 3:10 pm
5
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
avimoon
Gender
Points
2367
Reviews
46
Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:14 pm
avimoon
says...
·
Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:14 pm
6
deleted48
Supporter
Gender
Points
7195
Reviews
328
Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:15 pm
deleted48
says...
·
Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:15 pm
0
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō
avimoon
Gender
Points
2367
Reviews
46
Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:18 pm
avimoon
says...
·
Tue Feb 25, 2025 11:18 pm
1
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Wed Feb 26, 2025 10:32 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Wed Feb 26, 2025 10:32 am
2
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
LuminescentAnt
Gender
Points
15000
Reviews
138
Sun Mar 02, 2025 6:48 pm
LuminescentAnt
says...
·
Sun Mar 02, 2025 6:48 pm
3
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel
LuminescentAnt
~
Lum
~
Ant
(she/her)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Mar 02, 2025 9:37 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Mar 02, 2025 9:37 pm
4
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
deleted48
Supporter
Gender
Points
7195
Reviews
328
Mon Mar 03, 2025 10:43 pm
deleted48
says...
·
Mon Mar 03, 2025 10:43 pm
0
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Tue Mar 04, 2025 3:36 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Tue Mar 04, 2025 3:36 pm
1
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Mar 04, 2025 6:40 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Mar 04, 2025 6:40 pm
2
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Tue Mar 04, 2025 9:32 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Tue Mar 04, 2025 9:32 pm
3
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
deleted48
Supporter
Gender
Points
7195
Reviews
328
Tue Mar 04, 2025 10:35 pm
deleted48
says...
·
Tue Mar 04, 2025 10:35 pm
0
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Tue Mar 04, 2025 10:37 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Tue Mar 04, 2025 10:37 pm
1
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:59 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:59 am
0
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Fri Mar 07, 2025 4:27 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 4:27 pm
1
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
Sign In
Register
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss