Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
1485 posts
1
...
52
,
53
,
54
,
55
,
56
,
57
,
58
...
99
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Thu Mar 06, 2025 12:01 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Thu Mar 06, 2025 12:01 pm
Time
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Thu Mar 06, 2025 4:17 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Thu Mar 06, 2025 4:17 pm
Flies
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Thu Mar 06, 2025 6:52 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Thu Mar 06, 2025 6:52 pm
Bug
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:54 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:54 am
Life
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Fri Mar 07, 2025 4:28 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 4:28 pm
Death
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Fri Mar 07, 2025 6:48 pm
Fern
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 6:48 pm
Funeral
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:51 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:51 pm
Mafia
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:23 pm
Fern
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:23 pm
Game
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Sat Mar 08, 2025 12:32 am
candyhearts
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 12:32 am
Play
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sat Mar 08, 2025 5:06 am
Fern
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 5:06 am
Theater
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
Ranger
Gender
Points
8354
Reviews
30
Sat Mar 08, 2025 5:15 am
Ranger
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 5:15 am
Curtain
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sat Mar 08, 2025 7:26 am
Fern
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 7:26 am
Call
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Sat Mar 08, 2025 6:01 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 6:01 pm
Phone
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sat Mar 08, 2025 6:16 pm
Fern
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 6:16 pm
Dial
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sat Mar 08, 2025 7:27 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 7:27 pm
Call
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
Sign In
Register
And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro