Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Count up until a GM zeroes it
490 posts
1
...
18
,
19
,
20
,
21
,
22
,
23
,
24
...
33
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Wed Mar 05, 2025 6:37 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Wed Mar 05, 2025 6:37 pm
10
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Wed Mar 05, 2025 6:57 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Wed Mar 05, 2025 6:57 pm
11
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:00 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:00 pm
12
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:01 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:01 pm
13
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:02 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Wed Mar 05, 2025 7:02 pm
14
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:54 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 9:54 am
0
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Fri Mar 07, 2025 4:28 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Fri Mar 07, 2025 4:28 pm
1
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sat Mar 08, 2025 7:28 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sat Mar 08, 2025 7:28 pm
2 (Ellie has used her privilege
)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
canopy
Gender
Points
4300
Reviews
77
Sun Mar 09, 2025 3:41 pm
canopy
says...
·
Sun Mar 09, 2025 3:41 pm
3
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up
~
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Sun Mar 09, 2025 4:54 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Sun Mar 09, 2025 4:54 pm
4
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon Mar 10, 2025 11:25 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon Mar 10, 2025 11:25 am
5
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:19 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:19 pm
6
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Mar 11, 2025 1:29 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Mar 11, 2025 1:29 pm
7
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Mar 11, 2025 4:16 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Mar 11, 2025 4:16 pm
8
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Wed Mar 12, 2025 12:42 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Wed Mar 12, 2025 12:42 pm
9
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Sign In
Register
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero