Count Backwards from 10,000 [3]

322 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
6882
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6880
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6879
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6878
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6877
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6876
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
6875
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6873
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6871
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6869
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134



It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl