Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
76
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27858
Reviews 1341
77
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
78
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
79
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
80
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
82
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
88
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134



Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence