Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
46
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
48
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
49
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
51
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
52
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
53
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2414
Reviews 148




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
55
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
56
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
57
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
58
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
59
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
60
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167