Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
16
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
17
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4914
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
19
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
20
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
22
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
23
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2414
Reviews 148




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
27
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
29
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46



I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies