Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Shuffle
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Playlist
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Spotify
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
bass
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Guitar
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Christmas
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Holidays
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Smile
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Honey
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Golden
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Plate
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4914
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
food
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
lacking
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
motivation
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin