Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Home
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4914
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Dad
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
mother
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
listen
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
children
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
loud
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
yell
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Help
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
friend
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
family
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4914
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Fig
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria