Name A Name [2]

501 posts1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 34
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Josephine
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Kristen
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Layla
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Michael
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Noreen
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Oscar
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Peter
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Renné
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Sabrina
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Tamara
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Umar
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Vivien
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Wilma
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Xandra
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Yelena
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad



If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky