Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Red or Blue?
1064 posts
1
...
61
,
62
,
63
,
64
,
65
,
66
,
67
...
71
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:11 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:11 am
201
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:13 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:13 am
202
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:22 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:22 am
203
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Feb 02, 2025 12:15 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 12:15 pm
204:D
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sun Feb 02, 2025 11:11 pm
Fern
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 11:11 pm
205 :3
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Mon Feb 03, 2025 6:15 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 6:15 am
206
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon Feb 03, 2025 8:41 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 8:41 am
207
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Mon Feb 03, 2025 3:35 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 3:35 pm
208
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon Feb 03, 2025 5:53 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 5:53 pm
209
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Tue Feb 04, 2025 2:25 am
Fern
says...
·
Tue Feb 04, 2025 2:25 am
210!
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Feb 04, 2025 6:32 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Feb 04, 2025 6:32 am
211
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Feb 04, 2025 7:33 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Feb 04, 2025 7:33 am
212
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Feb 04, 2025 3:36 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Feb 04, 2025 3:36 pm
213
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Feb 04, 2025 3:49 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Feb 04, 2025 3:49 pm
214
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Feb 04, 2025 7:18 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Feb 04, 2025 7:18 pm
215
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
Sign In
Register
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou