Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it [2]

490 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
7
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
9
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
10
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
0
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
2
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
4
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
7
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
10
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle