Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It

1481 posts1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
14
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
15
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
16
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
17
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
22
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
24
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4914
Reviews 34



If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France