Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Count up until a Mod zeroes it
1052 posts
1
...
36
,
37
,
38
,
39
,
40
,
41
,
42
...
71
candyhearts
Gender
Points
17941
Reviews
134
Mon Jan 06, 2025 9:37 pm
candyhearts
says...
·
Mon Jan 06, 2025 9:37 pm
28
I want to review your poetry!!
Payton, she/her <3
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Jan 07, 2025 3:34 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Jan 07, 2025 3:34 pm
29
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
deleted48
Supporter
Gender
Points
7195
Reviews
328
Tue Jan 07, 2025 9:43 pm
deleted48
says...
·
Tue Jan 07, 2025 9:43 pm
0
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō
Helvetia
Gender
Points
4914
Reviews
34
Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:22 pm
Helvetia
says...
·
Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:22 pm
1
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:41 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:41 pm
2
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon Jan 13, 2025 6:03 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon Jan 13, 2025 6:03 pm
3
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Mon Jan 13, 2025 7:50 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Mon Jan 13, 2025 7:50 pm
4
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Jan 14, 2025 7:13 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Jan 14, 2025 7:13 am
5
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Tue Jan 14, 2025 4:48 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Tue Jan 14, 2025 4:48 pm
6
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Jan 14, 2025 9:37 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Jan 14, 2025 9:37 pm
7
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Wed Jan 15, 2025 8:31 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Wed Jan 15, 2025 8:31 pm
8
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Wed Jan 15, 2025 8:34 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Wed Jan 15, 2025 8:34 pm
9
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Thu Jan 16, 2025 9:32 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Thu Jan 16, 2025 9:32 am
10
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Thu Jan 16, 2025 4:36 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Thu Jan 16, 2025 4:36 pm
11
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Thu Jan 16, 2025 6:38 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Thu Jan 16, 2025 6:38 pm
12
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
Sign In
Register
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman