Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it [2]

490 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
1
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4470
Reviews 34
2
No matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away.
-- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

[she/he]




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
1
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
1
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
2
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
3
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
0
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
1
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
2
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
3
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
1
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass



For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett