Count backwards from 10,000 [2]

1492 posts1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
7680
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2569
Reviews 95
7679
psalm 147:3- he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

love ya




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
7678
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
7676
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
7675
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
7673
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
7671
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
7670
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
7668
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55



Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield