Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-53 I thought blue is counting up (so im trying to get it closer to zero)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-54

@22Midnight, yes, red counts down. But since it is a negative, counting down would be like: 0, -1, -2, -3, -4... etc. etc. etc.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-53
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
Blue for the win! We return to zero before pushing onwards.

-52
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-53
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-54
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
-53
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-54
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-55
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-54
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
-53
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-54
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-53
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-54
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-55
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken