If This Leaves The First Page, We Lose [2]

1238 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 83
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
131
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
132
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
133
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
134
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
135
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
136
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
137
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
138
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
139
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
140
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
141
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
142
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
143
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
144
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
145
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love