Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Spearmint
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
candy cane
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Swirly
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
riptide
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ukelele
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
Rainbow

(Because of that one song)
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Colors
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Art
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Paint
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Mona Lisa
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Night
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
22Midnight/Me


XD
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Dark
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Evil
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Potato
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall