Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
stone
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
rock
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
pebble
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
pavement
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
crack
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
snapple
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
cap
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
no

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
why
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Wheat
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Oats
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Hives
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
I'm kind of late but..

bees
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Knees
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
trees
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D



Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale