Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Last Person To Post Here Wins! [22]
639 posts
1
...
22
,
23
,
24
,
25
,
26
,
27
,
28
...
43
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:44 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:44 am
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:47 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:47 pm
ooglie booglie
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:18 pm
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:18 pm
XD this is randomness at its best
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:34 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:34 pm
Boooogle ooooogle?
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:37 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:37 pm
oooooooooooogle booooooooooogle
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:29 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:29 pm
apple strudel!!!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:52 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:52 pm
pineapple upside-down cake
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:55 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:55 pm
what is everyones favourite colour?
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:18 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:18 pm
purple
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:47 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:47 pm
i like green
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:08 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:08 pm
green's good too
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:13 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:13 pm
it is the colour of duolingo
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:47 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:47 pm
that is fact, lol
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:48 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:48 pm
duo is the best app everrrr
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
PKMichelle
Gender
Points
39462
Reviews
151
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:00 pm
PKMichelle
says...
·
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:00 pm
also a fact
Fear
of
curiosity
kills
the
cat...
slowly
~Brian
Spellman
(she
/her)
Sign In
Register
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X