I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.” - Lemony Snicket
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world. — Terry Pratchett