Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [4]

744 posts1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
nine tea three

93
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
nine tea four
94
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
nine tea five

95
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
nine tea six
96
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
NINE TEA SEV EN

97
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
NINE TEA EIGHT
98!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
NINE TEA NINE!!!!

99
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
ONE HUNDRED
100

(I guess we keep going? Mage are you alive?)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
WE BEAT MAGE!!!

(i dont know, but we might start over?)

So i guess.... 1? or is it 101?
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
lets keep going lol :D
102
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
103 ^^
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
104
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
105

(●'◡'●)
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
106

:pirate3:
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
107
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)