Only Speak in Song Titles

389 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
This is from "Whose Line is it Anyway?".

On the show, they play a game where they can only speak in song titles.
Here, we will do the same thing.

So, one person will say a song title and the next will say another song title in response. It has to at least me a little logical I would say...try to make it match as closely to the question above as a response as possible. Put the artist/band next to it.

For example...

Post 1: "Bad day" -daniel poweter

Post 2: "Don't worry, Be happy" -bob marley



I'll start...

"Here I dreamt I was an architect" - the decemberists
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1050
Reviews 182
"Wake up call" -Dj Ruthless & Vorwerk
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
"Sleeps with Butterflies" -Tori Amos
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1050
Reviews 182
"Trouble Sleeping" - Corinne Bailey Rae
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1507
Reviews 98
"Somebody Put Something In My Drink" - The Ramones
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
"Nightmare" -eve 6
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1050
Reviews 182
"In the waiting line" - Zero 7

Nigtmare in the waiting line lol...
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 758
"Bull in a China Shop" and "Shopping" by Barenaked Ladies
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
"Scars" - papa roach
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6517
Reviews 798
"Never There" - Cake
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
"Come, Now Is the Time to Worship" - Brian Doerksen




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 131
"Moses? I Amn't" - Mogwai
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
"If I was Jesus" -Toby Keith
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 915
"Cooler Version of Yourself" - Regina Spektor
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6517
Reviews 798
"Please Please Please," -- James Brown.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)