This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

50 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Aniar wrote:I bet it has something to do with the dirty question chat yesterday night between me, him, tara, and crysi. Probably was the question where I said I would eat an ass if I could only eat thing for the rest of my life and it had to be a body part.


Oh, an ass, like a bottom! I thought you meant a donkey kinda ass, I was getting really confused!

Anyway Brad can't critique the poetry pairs contest poems, that's the judge's job. I'm a judge :D ALL HAIL THE JUDGE!

Aaaaaaaanyway. Incandescence's name is Brad. Btrad and Incadescence are not the same person. And I have a feeling that there's more than one page for this topic and I only looked at the first one. Apologies if this is so, I will now go check. Apologies if I got anything else wrong, this is one mucked-up post.
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 493
no, I think he's staying cuz he posted that awesome poem! :D:D:D




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
Tara wrote:lol, Crysi, by 'that picture' you wouldn't possibly mean that picture, would you?


Indeed, I would. :wink:
Love and Light




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6713
Reviews 130
The oldest topic in Randomosity,
how fun




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
lol
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13534
Reviews 263
Allow me to post just to have the honor of posting in the oldest thread. *shrugs*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
I POSTED SECOND! I POSTED SECOND! YOU ONLY POSTED THIRD... *Chants in a sing-song voice*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6713
Reviews 130
I WAS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
So? Second is better then first in this instance. ^_^
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
<.< >.>
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
c:
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6713
Reviews 130




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
=]
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6713
Reviews 130




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
:3
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"



Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink