Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me! -Desert Hearts You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all. -TheWeirdoFromBeyond
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me! -Desert Hearts You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all. -TheWeirdoFromBeyond
I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway. — Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)