Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

745 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 50
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 284
Reviews 23




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 481
Reviews 117
8/10 Very unique
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."


he/him/his




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
9/10

I am actually surprised how detailed you can get such a small avatar.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
8/10

Don't know what it represents, but it looks pretty cool.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 481
Reviews 117
10/10 Sheep in wolf's clothing (or am I wrong?) w/ sunglasses. It rules, dude.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."


he/him/his




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 284
Reviews 23




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
10/10 the ears make it ;)
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 284
Reviews 23
9/10

beautiful flowing locks~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
7/10

Weird, yet interesting.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 481
Reviews 117
8/10 unique, cool, and symbolistic (not sure of what, tho)
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."


he/him/his




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 46306
Reviews 373
9/10 I like shiny avatars!
always daydreaming, always clumsy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
7/10

Green background with a greenish bird is a odd choice.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 441
Reviews 11
8/10

Multicolor star is cool. Part of it is exploding?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 284
Reviews 23




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
7/10

Weird, yet interesting.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights