Guess my...

199 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
Electric blue

Guess my favourite monarch
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 10
The British royal are vampires according to Dr Who so the Queen @Dracula ?
Guess my hair colour
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
I suppose you mean Elizabeth? Nope. Mary, Queen of Scots. But nice try.

Brown?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 10
No. @Dracula it's dyed blue but was blonde originally.
Guess my favorite song.
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown