This or That?

971 posts1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 65
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
Cheese

Oolong or Lady Grey?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Lady Grey.

Chocolate cookies or chocolate cake?
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Chocolate cake ♥-♥

Bananas or oranges?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
oranges

Guitar or Piano?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 250
Reviews 79
Piano

To be tall or to be short?
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3


Spoiler
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
Tall

Flying fox or roller coaster?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Flying fox : D

Real mouse or computer mouse?
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
Real mouse. Because mice <3

MOBA or FPS?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
I googled those because I didn't know what they were.

I don't like violence D: So neither.

REM or The Cranberries?
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 505
Reviews 4
I really like R.E.M., especially Losing My Religion; that's a personal favorite. I've never really listened to The Cranberries.

Museums or zoos?
For the love of creativity!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
zoos

Singing or dancing
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Dancing, because I can't do the other one very well.

Coloring or sketching?
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
coloring

Star Wars or Star Trek
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Gotta go with Star Trek ;)

Live in a world without toasters or blenders?
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
Blenders

Snakes or spiders
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King



Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars