Guess my...

199 posts1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
Dog with a Blog?
(I don't know many!)


Guess my favorite instrument.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 689
Reviews 325
Flute

Guess what I want you to guess
dot




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
Guess your age?

~~~

Guess my age ;)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 455
Reviews 359
15. Uhh, I was close enough. :P

Guess what I had for breakfast.
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Toast and jam?

Guess my favourite city.
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
Paris?

Guess my cat's name ;)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
uhm, Yoda? xD

Guess my eye color :p
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
Brown XD (close enough I suppose, his name is Big-Head XDD)

Guess my favorite type of candy.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Twix

Guess my favorite school subject
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2009
Reviews 34
Writing
Guess my favorite book
Swimming in murky water is one of the more interesting things in life. :mrgreen:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
Gray's spotamany

Guess my favorite star
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
The North Star

Guess my favorite sport.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
No the sun.

Your favorite sport is baseball.

Guess my favorite fish
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Salmon.

Guess my favorite YWSer.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
Yourself.

Guess my favorite thing to daydream about.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments



There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart