Happy Birthday!
Although I guess, technically, it's monday now...
Siempre, siempre: jardin de mi agonia, tu cuerpo fugitivo para siempre, la sangre de tus venas en mi boca, tu boca ya sin luz para mi muerte. -From 'Del amor imprevisto', Federico Garcia Lorca
Hey, we were birthday buddies! Hey, we're the same age! Hey, and you're a boy! We're destined to be together!
Just kidding.
But it really was my birthday on sunday. What time were you born? I bet it was at 4:44 A.M., right? Yep, we're totally destined for eachother...unless your gay. Then we're not and I could hook you up with one of my friends. ;p.
Sorry, got carried away. Happy late late birthday to both of us. Hope yer party was fun. Provided you had one.
Drivers permit, here I come!
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)