Change One Letter [3]

787 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Heal
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Meal
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Reel
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Week
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Weak
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15020
Reviews 260
Leap
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
lead
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Mean
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
clean
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy