Help Forum

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3581
Reviews 33
B-baka! Don't you dare call me by my pen name! It's Jen! Jen deshou! Jen!
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
I hope you realize I have no idea what you're saying :3

roses are red
Jens say Japanese stuff
I don't write
and am bad at rhyming
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3581
Reviews 33
How cute... -_-

Anyways, besides from being taken over by the above baka, is this thread still open? It doesn't seem like a lot of people are replying. Maybe because said baka scared them away...
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
is baka a breakfast cereal? Baka should be a breakfast cereal :p
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3581
Reviews 33
If you were a breakfast cereal, I would eat your face.

...Okay, I've abused this poor thread for long enough. I'll back up until someone who actually needs help with their writing/online life comes along...
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
lemme get da last laugh.

*ha-* *cough*

;-; dammit
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline