Anyways, besides from being taken over by the above baka, is this thread still open? It doesn't seem like a lot of people are replying. Maybe because said baka scared them away...
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.
Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.
Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3
If you were a breakfast cereal, I would eat your face.
...Okay, I've abused this poor thread for long enough. I'll back up until someone who actually needs help with their writing/online life comes along...
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.
Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.
Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3
"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence! — soundofmind