Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Guess my...
199 posts
1
...
5
,
6
,
7
,
8
,
9
,
10
,
11
...
14
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 5:02 am
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 5:02 am
too sunny.
guess how hard I am laughing right now
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StupidSoup
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
54
Sun May 17, 2015 5:21 am
StupidSoup
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 5:21 am
your terrible Verser
not at all
Guess how hard IM laughing right now
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
I was once Numbers
Now I am Soup
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 6:43 pm
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 6:43 pm
your not laughing your crapping.
Guess how much I want an omelet right now
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StupidSoup
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
54
Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 pm
StupidSoup
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 pm
exactly not at all
guess how I knew that
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
I was once Numbers
Now I am Soup
erilea
Gender
Points
858
Reviews
561
Sun May 17, 2015 6:54 pm
erilea
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 6:54 pm
You hate omelets.
Guess my favorite color.
Was *
wisegirl22
*
Artemis28
*
Lupa22
*
focus on... enjoying happy moments
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 6:55 pm
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 6:55 pm
whoa, how did you know that?
Auburn, as their is nothing but auburn in your avatar
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
erilea
Gender
Points
858
Reviews
561
Sun May 17, 2015 6:56 pm
erilea
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 6:56 pm
I guessed.
And also, no. Orange.
Guess my favorite...
bird.
Was *
wisegirl22
*
Artemis28
*
Lupa22
*
focus on... enjoying happy moments
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 pm
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 pm
tweety bird
guess my brothers name
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StupidSoup
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
54
Sun May 17, 2015 7:03 pm
StupidSoup
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:03 pm
Alexander
guess whos name that is?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
I was once Numbers
Now I am Soup
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 7:04 pm
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:04 pm
<.< die in a pit of fire you terrible person (hes my brother, I can say these things to him)
I guess its @AlexSushiDog's
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StupidSoup
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
54
Sun May 17, 2015 7:16 pm
StupidSoup
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:16 pm
-3- no you cant
I guess it's @Verser's brother's
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
I was once Numbers
Now I am Soup
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 7:18 pm
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:18 pm
I guess shut up
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StupidSoup
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
54
Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm
StupidSoup
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm
I guess I'm right
guess why Verser's avatar doesn't load?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
I was once Numbers
Now I am Soup
Poopsie
Gender
Points
2003
Reviews
62
Sun May 17, 2015 7:24 pm
Poopsie
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:24 pm
because my internet is really slow.
guess the look on 15253's face when he sees this post
The Poopsiest.
JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY
I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StupidSoup
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
54
Sun May 17, 2015 7:29 pm
StupidSoup
says...
·
Sun May 17, 2015 7:29 pm
Idon'tknowImnothim
Guess how hard verser is trying to out post me
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
I was once Numbers
Now I am Soup
Sign In
Register
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman