Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]

279 posts1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-37
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
-38
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-39
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
-40
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-39
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 952
Reviews 7
-40
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given
If this is all we got and we gotta start thinking
If every second counts on a clock that's ticking
Gotta live like we're dying...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
-41
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-42
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4429
Reviews 104




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
-44

Girls rule and boys drool! :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
-45

actually, I think its because we're smart enough to know women are smarter
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
-46
I think it's because we know common sense.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
common sense + boy = ERROR 404: COMMON SENSE NOT FOUND
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
-47
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-48
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."



Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud