I have a joke!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Q: What e-mail provider do sith lords use?

.......................
.....................
...................
................
.............
...........
........
....
..
.

A: hotmaul.com

I am the bringer of bad jokes!
...yeah.
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 176
hahaha love it...hotmaul..
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
Lol..... I dont get it
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5890
Reviews 418
Darth Maul is the sith dude from Phantom Menace.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain