Well anyways, since YWS is closing down, I want to see what its like to get 10000 points. I no it may sound weird, but...
...
...
...
Well, I guess it just sounds weird. Oh well.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist Take that, science!
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."
Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning. — soundofmind