Dear Crysi,
I only done three, that's nothing really.
That's not that much so calm down. =/
Yeah. Me too.
So that annoyed me. A lot.
>=[!!!
rwtrym;erynrtr.
I honestly don't know what I would do without you. These past few days have made me examine that, and it's a place I never want to know. I love you so completely I don't know how I have room for any other emotion. The simple sound of your voice or one glance from your eyes calms me down instantly. I will love you forever, I promise you that.
Please don't overload. Kevin thinks that's what your problem is, but I think you just have Senioritis. So you either have to stop working or start working. Try to figure it out ASAP - I still have a month left of school, you know.
Chris,
I can't tell you how relieved I am that you're okay, I dread to think what would have happened if someone hadn't intervened. You still look beautiful with all your cuts and bruises, I really mean that. I hope you know how much you mean to me, I don't know what I'd do without you. It felt so good to hold you today because if things had been worse I might not have been able to hold you again..
Love you always,
Sam.
Were you hinting at what I think you were hinting at? Forgive me for being uneasy about it. Forever is a lovely dream, but a quite intimidating reality. You know that fear of commitment I had? Yeah. Well... apparently it's not quite gone yet. Add that to my being a freedom-loving Sagittarius and paranoid young girl who isn't sure of anything, and hopefully you can understand my hesitation.
Still... Don't fret, my love. I'll talk to you about it before I make any decisions. I never act on uncertainty.
Dear World,
I love you. I do not hate you like I did before
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman