What do you think is the most dangerous natural disaster?
Our thing progresses I call and you come through Blow all my friendships To sit in hell with you But we’re the greatest They’ll hang us in the Louvre Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.
Our thing progresses I call and you come through Blow all my friendships To sit in hell with you But we’re the greatest They’ll hang us in the Louvre Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.
I Love the Fall - Michael Paynter (I'm thinking I'm very clever for coming up with that, even if I've never called autumn fall before in my life) What do you like to eat?
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. — The Bee Movie