I Picked a Tattoo

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 128
Left shoulderblade, May 16th baby!!!

Image

It looks simple, and that's one of the things I love so much about it. It's one of the early pentacles of the 1960's, when it was still dangerous to be considered a witch in polite company. It looks like a flower! Or even a lotus, but you have to strain to find the five-points star and really recognize it for what it is. I think it will be fantastic!! I'll post my experience afterI get it done!!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 990
Reviews 139
i spotted it right off the bat and was gunna tell you until you mentioned it yourself. Anyways, nice tat.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 136
ooo :shock: pretty :D
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....



If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman