Why are you the best? I.e., "I am the best because I HAVE A TOP HAT" or "I am the best because I am on Trollhalla. " Whatever you put needn't make sense or be true, this is just an opportunity to boast.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light. — Brené Brown