Promotions! < 3

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 314
Reviews 46
This might not be random, but I'm not posting it anywhere else. :)

Anyways, Pandabear7 here to offer some services!!

I have decided to do some promotions for SB's that want them :) If you need a promotion, post here and tell me about your SB and I'll try my best to help promote your SB to get more people :D
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.



- Ayn Rand




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
What is a promotion on YWS?
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 314
Reviews 46
Well, some people don't have a lot of people wanting to do their SB and some don't ever see it. So I try and help get it noticed! < 3
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.



- Ayn Rand




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
That makes sense to me. XD

Thanks sorry for posting here if I was not supposed to.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 314
Reviews 46
It's fine. :) I understand.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.



- Ayn Rand




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
Hi there!! We have an SB that needs to be filled, and I need a little help getting it there.

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=103747
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint