As for me, Hobbies: Music, Sherlock Holnes, Sci-fi, web comics, gaming, shooting, martial arts, white water rafting, and occasionally filmmaking. Also, I'm slightly obsessed with Scotland. Place: Small town semi-near the mountains of North Carolina. Attitude: I can look cold and a bit mean, but I'm really just a big teddy bear. However, I'm fiercely protective, and can act like a grizzly to anyone who hurts or threatens one of my friends. I set very strict rules for myself and try to live by the code of Chivalry. I am very proud of my Native-American heritage, and I try to live up to the high standards the Cherokee people had for themselves.
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna