Three Word Story

517 posts1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2020
Reviews 26
laugh. When will
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.
Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 42428
Reviews 411




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
With any luck
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 42428
Reviews 411




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
super long time
I am the author of my life.
Sadly I'm writing in pen,
And can't erase my mistakes.

"Plan B"? I have no "Plan B", because I am determined not to fail at Plan A.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9022
Reviews 647
supposedly. It might
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 3068
Reviews 161
you. Look out,
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 374
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 374
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2188
Reviews 74
quite terrible, yes?
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 374
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103



The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster