Rate the Profile Picture Above You

456 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 31
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133
7.7/10.....I don't see much Naruto




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
5/10

Good painting. ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2724
Reviews 67
1/10

GINGER!
XD

Being serious, 4/10 for the pattern.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
1/10. Can't see it :/
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
8/10 Haha! Awesome pixels! ^^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Oh my god...10/10!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Blood!!!!!! >u<
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
!!11/10!! ^^

Who Doesn't Love a Naruto Avie? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
9/10 Gaara!
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 12
7/10 "Just jump N' shoot! Jump N' Shoot Man" lol




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
8/10
Egoraptor!
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 786
Reviews 3
10/10
I LOVED THE MUSIC and he dances he dances
DFTBA.
--
"We're best friends, right?"
--
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
2/10...

Sorry...I'm a vegetarian. Ham and cheese don't appeal to me. ^^"

Sowwy. :(
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 831
Reviews 7
4/10

I think that's from Naruto, and I dislike Naruto. Sorry.
Be not afeard; the isle is full of noises,
Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
It would have been an 5/10, but I must bump you down one since you don't like Naruto XD

(Talking about 'Adventure Time' ~>) Although I like that episode, that show really has no plot ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero