Guess the real name of the person above you!!

1319 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 88
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
No :P

Another hint: Nothing to do with Draknghar.

Aleid? ^^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Hmm, . . . Lemme think. . .

Dracula!! ^u^ *nailed it*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
John?
:D
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Jake?

Hint: No Dra in it at all -.-
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
well you got the "J" part right.

Felicia?
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Joseph? ^u^

(By John were you talking to me or to Drak? ^^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
nope. (yeah it was to you.

Jason
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
James

(Uhh, . . . I'm a girl ^^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhm..........

Camille? ;)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Samantha.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Nope.

Wen?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Not even close.

Carolina? (just thing up random names)
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
No.

Do you want another hint? ;)

C-c-Cole? ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Minotaur? O-o
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Oh, shut up. >.>

My name starts with N.

What does your's start with? *.*
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson