I never heard of it either. But yes, I am in high school. That's for sure.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Well... I'm about to go to high school... Maybe it's because I go to a HIGHLY INTELLIGENT SCHOOL. HM. Jk. D But it's no. 7 in the country. ) You have to take a test to get in. P
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
I had to take a test to get in too. I came in...84th, I think. ^u^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
)) Mine is #1 in the whole state.. but #7 in the country. :// and that's USA.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Oh wow, can I brag? PWEASE? (I also want to clear up something you might have misunderstood. )
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
Let me edit. I took that exam a few years ago. (So that position doesn't count ^^")
Recently, my school achieved the status of #1 in the whole country. And I always place 1st or 2nd in my grade. Hence, I'm one of the smartest in the country in my age group. Heck, not even my age group! I'm like 3 years younger than my classmates. And I pride myself in achieving that position. ^^
Okay, bragging done, as vain as it was. (Hey I need some motivation sometimes!!)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
^ Great job! ) And I'm happy you're a nerdy young smart kid.. like me. ;P
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor "Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel "Friends protect you." - John Watson
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost